Sunday, September 7, 2008

Death on my iPod

Gravedigger, when you dig my grave, make is shallow, so that I can feel the rain. -- Dave Matthews.

Crawl with me into tomorrow or I'll drag you to your grave. I'm deep inside your children, they'll betray you in my name. -- Rage Against the Machine

All the young people down the ages, they gladly marched off to die. Proud city fathers used to watch them, tears in their eyes. -- The Clash

Its just a rumour that was spread around town, a telegram or a picture postcard, within weeks theyll be re-opening the shipyards, and notifying the next of kin, once again -- Elvis Costello

By the blackened wall he does it all, he thinks he's died and gone to heaven. -- Steely Dan

A heart that's full up like a landfill, a job that slowly kills you, bruises that wont heal. -- Radiohead

It's watching the miles flying by. You not my typewriter. You can be my demon movie foe, if we play indoors. You have to lose. You have to learn how to die, if you wanna wanna be alive. -- Wilco

No comments: